2 Jan 2022 直播 Extract

正在檢視 1 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Tomato YipTomato Yip
    管理員

(Full Version 會於【LIVE直播現場】給予參予同學)

如何做data description? (運用「三語構」複合句)

【說】<心>我相信我的經驗使我成為此職位的優秀候選人。 <行>在2018年,我認出機會對在香港的操英語客戶進行銀行產品及服務的跨界別銷售(cross-sell),給部門帶來總共70%年利潤的明顯增加,其當年記錄為連續4季的(4-consecutive-quarter)增長。而且,在2019年,在部門所有同事當中,我介紹並銷售出銀行業產品的總額連續(in a row)四個月為最高,從個人戶口、商業借貸、網上跨國銀行業務不等。在公司的五年期間(2015到2020),我連續(continuously)地在每年表現評核中(以效率排名計算),為員工最上層的5%內。

【說】<心>I believe that my experience makes me an excellent candidate for the position. <行>In 2018, I identified opportunities to cross-sell banking products and services to English-speaking clients in Hong Kong, contributing to a total of 70% remarkable increase in yearly profit of my department recording four-consecutive-quarter growth of that year. Moreover, in 2019, among all colleagues in my department, I referred and sold the highest total volume of banking products ranging from personal accounts, merchant lending to online multinational bankings for four months in a row.During my five years at the company (from 2015 to 2020), I was continuously recognized within the most top 5% of employees in terms of efficiency ranking in annual performance appraisals.

正在檢視 1 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。

>